Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #ChangeMyName: Michelle Williams Engaged To Pastor Chad Johnson
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Everything You Need To Know For Early Voting In The May 22nd Georgia Primary
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]