Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Mama Tina & Michelle Obama Are “On The Run” In Paris
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Reveals Devastating Loss: I Suffered A Miscarriage
- Gabrielle Union Had To School Her Sons On Colorism After Noticing They Only Liked Light Skin Girls’ Pictures On Social Media
- Erica Campbell’s Daughter Reveals She Was Bullied Because Of Her Dark Skin
- Canceled! Millennials Pick Obama As Best President Over Trash-Talking Trump
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles