Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #ChangeMyName: Michelle Williams Engaged To Pastor Chad Johnson
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Everything You Need To Know For Early Voting In The May 22nd Georgia Primary
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Disagrees With Boycotting Starbucks
- New Orleans Teen Accepted To 83 Colleges
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]