Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch: Mama Tina & Michelle Obama Are “On The Run” In Paris
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Faith Walking: Go Somewhere New [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Reveals Devastating Loss: I Suffered A Miscarriage
- Gabrielle Union Had To School Her Sons On Colorism After Noticing They Only Liked Light Skin Girls’ Pictures On Social Media
- Erica Campbell’s Daughter Reveals She Was Bullied Because Of Her Dark Skin
- Canceled! Millennials Pick Obama As Best President Over Trash-Talking Trump
- Man May Face Jail Time Over Hate Crime Against Black Family
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com