Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- What Does The Bible Say About Halloween?
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- The #RoyalBaby: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com