Erica Campbell talks about coming to Jesus in this Faith Walk. She says, just like it would be strange to wash your car before taking it to the car wash, it’s silly to try to fix your own life on your own before coming to Jesus. He already came and died on the cross and left everything you need. So it’s your turn to draw nearer to him so you can hear him.
If you get closer to God and speak to him more often, you will recognize it when he speaks to you! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: Believe It Before You See It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: The Enemy Will Use Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Sylvia Traymore Morrison Made A Platform For Black Women Impressionist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Number Of Black Folks Dying From Alcohol, Drugs And Suicide May SHOCK You
- Holy Grounds! Andra Day’s ‘Stand Up For Something’ vs Snoop Dogg’s ‘Blessing Me Again’
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Break Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Brian Courtney Wilson Found Christ For Himself [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]