Erica Campbell tells us, “you can either be guilty by association, or blessed by association,” in this Faith Walk. Who are the people in your circle? The people who build you, who receive your empathy. Erica Campbell reads from 1 Corinthians 15:33, which says, among other things, “bad company ruins good manners, evil communication disrupts good character.”
The people around you influence you. What mentalities are surrounding you? Who are you taking counsel from? And that doesn’t mean everybody around you has to be perfect.Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Change Your Attitude with this ManUp! Moment
- Nobody Thought Aretha Franklin had a Will until Now
- Counseling Available for Grief Fans of Game of Thrones
- An Actual Abortion Ban Approved
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Ben Carson Tried To ‘Reclaim His Time,’ Maxine Waters Snatched It Right Back
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce