In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell reminds us that literally no one can do it alone. Moses and the children of Israel were crossing the red sea, Moses’ arms got tired. But “his hands remained steady until sunset,” because people helped him hold them up.
You always need a support team- don’t be foolish enough to think you can do it all completely on your own. So look out for people, help each other! Click on the audio player to hear more of this inspiring message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Georgia Elections 2022: All You Need to Know!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Take Our Music Survey For a Chance to Win $102 CASH!
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Primary Elections Decide Midterms In 5 States
Ericaism: Help People Carry Their Burdens [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com