Are you effective with what you do? Are you making money, or are you making history? In this Ericaism, Erica Campbell urges us not to get so caught up with the bills that you forget about the big picture- your purpose. The validation won’t come from people or the money. It comes from knowing you are fulfilling your purpose.
Erica Campbell talks about her purpose, to introduce Jesus to people outside of the body of Christ. So she’s careful to make sure she doesn’t get lost in the other aspects of her job, and doesn’t loose sight of the goal. Take a second to ask yourself, are you being effective? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]