Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hosea Feed The Hungry “Hosea Helps”
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- A Natural Journey: 13 Natural Hair Do’s And Don’ts
- Register To Win An Apple Watch From AARP Georgia
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Being Unforgiving Can Make You Sick [EXCLUSIVE]
- Democrats Are Courting Young Black Voters After Taking Them For Granted In 2016