Todd Dulaney is back with us this morning. The gospel artist and former baseball player talked about his childhood and how he didn’t grow up in church. Dulaney appreciated it because he didn’t have to experience church hurt and it helped him within his career and marriage.
He talked about how he got to have his own journey in faith as he got older. Him and Erica Campbell also spoke about making marriages work when you are in this industry. Erica talked about how you learn how to make time and separate work and your marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: At Least Two Children Killed, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- Republican Makes 'Inappropriate' Comments About Children, Oral Sex
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Georgia Elections 2022: All You Need to Know!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
Todd Dulaney On How Not Growing Up In Church Helped In The Future [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com