When you’re getting ready to start something new, we always ask, what is the first step? Well, Erica Campbell explains in this Ericaism, no matter what you’re up to, the first step is always to seek God. Otherwise, your motivation could be in the wrong place as you move forward. You don’t want to risk finding yourself chasing after somebody else’s calling or purpose, rather than walking in your own.
Before you start evaluating how much money and who to hire and all of that, make sure you know who you are and why you desire what you desire. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- In The Spirit Moment With Myronda: Throw It Off
- Kurt Carr writes Song to Honor Deceased Assistant
- You can be a Millionaire, You just can’t be Typical
- Taffi Dollar talks about being “unfiltered”
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide