When you’re getting ready to start something new, we always ask, what is the first step? Well, Erica Campbell explains in this Ericaism, no matter what you’re up to, the first step is always to seek God. Otherwise, your motivation could be in the wrong place as you move forward. You don’t want to risk finding yourself chasing after somebody else’s calling or purpose, rather than walking in your own.
Before you start evaluating how much money and who to hire and all of that, make sure you know who you are and why you desire what you desire. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Register To Win Tickets To Alcorn State VS. North Carolina A&T In The Celebration Bowl
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]