Financial expert Dr. Jewel Tankard chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about understanding our finances. She talks about the difference between older rules about money, and today’s rules about money. She reminds, you might get paid bi-monthly, but money is moving all the time. You can trade global currency on your phone, any time. Dr. Tankard explains that she started The Millionaire’s Club because she noticed that women often don’t trust their financial gut, but rather check with people who may not even know how to advise properly when it comes to finances.
Start with something simple, with apps like “Acorn” and “Stash,” which help you save and invest your money in little ways. Dr. Tankard also talks about growing up watching her parents become millionaires and then lose it all because they weren’t good at investing. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
Dr. Jewel Tankard On Small Steps You Can Take To Building & Investing Wealth [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com