Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church