If you were given a key, but chose not to use it, that’s your fault, right? Erica Campbell reads from Matthew 16:19, which says “and I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven.” There is so much in the word of God that tells us everything that God has provided for us.
God has “given” us the key, and “giving” means in the widest capacity, for all God’s children. So you can bind the enemy and his plan because God has given you the key to do so. Thank God in advance and declare and decree what will happen in your life. You don’t have to cry and beg, because God has already given to us. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Here Are Your State’s Favorite Christmas Toys
- Good Deeds: Tyler Perry Pays Off $434K In Layaway Items At Atlanta Area Walmarts
- Ericaism: Reveal, Remove, Repair, Replace- That Was My Prayer [VIDEO]
- Get Up! Roundup: Regina King & Spike Lee Nominated For Golden Globe Awards, New Orleans Saints Owner Surprises Walmart Customers & More
- 10 Ways To Give Back During The Holiday Season
- Principal Bans All Things Christmas And Says Candy Canes Symbolize Jesus
- Stacey Abrams Shuts Down Running For President But Has Other Plans