Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Isabel Davis is a quiet storm who caught us all by surprise in an anointed form. Have you heard “The Call?”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Having just released her debut album of the same name, the mommy-of-3 stopped by The Sound of Praise with Maurette Brown Clark on November 3 to discuss her new project and dish on how she got her start.
Watch below as she and Maurette share a special moment reflecting on the faithfulness of God in music and beyond…
Catch Maurette on the all new “Sounds of Praise with Maurette Brown Clark” show weekdays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and make sure you follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @SOPmaurette!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
- Faith Walking: Believe It Before You See It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: The Enemy Will Use Everything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Sylvia Traymore Morrison Made A Platform For Black Women Impressionist [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
22 Gospel Millennials You Should Be Following
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Getty 1 of 16
2. LivreSource:Getty 2 of 16
3. Casey JSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. Jekalyn CarrSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. Joshua RogersSource:Getty Images 5 of 16
6. Briana BabineauxSource:Radio One Inc. 6 of 16
7. Geoffrey GoldenSource:yaves praise unplugged Geoffrey Golden 7 of 16
8. Kierra SheardSource:iOne 8 of 16
9. Dathan ThigpenSource:Getty 9 of 16
10. Tim Bowman Jr.Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Christon GraySource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Travis GreeneSource:promo 12 of 16
13. Alexis SpightSource:eOne Nashville 13 of 16
14. Jor'dan ArmstrongSource:Getty 14 of 16
15. Echelon KnoxxSource:Instagram 15 of 16
16. Clifton Ross IIISource:Clifton Ross III 16 of 16
PHOTO: Uncle G Records/Global Ministry/eOneMinistry