Trump’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr. just signed a nonrefundable $100,000 contract, with expenses, to speak at the University of North Texas’ Kuehne Speaker Series on October 24.
According to the North Texas Daily, the school’s newspaper, “Trump Jr. will receive lodging, meals and travel accommodations on behalf of UNT at a maximum total cost of $5,000″—all to speak for a total of 30 minutes with a following 30-minute Q&A session.
Meanwhile, his dad has yet to meet with Harvey victims.
Are you surprised? Sound off in comments.
SOURCE: North Texas Daily
Republican Senator Urges Intelligence Panel To Question Donald Trump Jr.
Former CIA Operative Wants To Buy Twitter To Ban Donald Trump
14 Heartbreaking Photos Of The Chaos Hurricane Harvey Has Caused In Texas
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Police and volunteers rescue residents flooded by the San Jacinto river in Kingwood, Tex.
1 of 14
2. A house is completely submerged in flood water.
2 of 14
3. A police officer carries a child to safety.
3 of 14
4. The Tellez family evacuates their home.
4 of 14
5. Residential neighborhoods near the Interstate 10 almost completely underwater.
5 of 14
6. An SUV is submerged in flood water.
6 of 14
7. A Houston resident walks through waist-deep flood water as she evacuates her home.
7 of 14
8. Young kids escape a flooded neighborhood.
8 of 14
9. Volunteers set up a temporary shelter for those who’ve had to evacuate their homes.
9 of 14
10. A large boat is pulled through shallow water in a flooded neighborhood.
10 of 14
11. A family is rescued in Houston.
11 of 14
12. Police and volunteers rescue residents flooded by the San Jacinto river in Kingwood, Tex.
12 of 14
13. Crosby, Tex. residents wade through flooded streets.
13 of 14
14. A dog is rescued from the floodwater.
14 of 14
Donald Trump Jr.’s $100,000 Pay Day was originally published on newsone.com