If you were watching President Trump’s unhinged speech in Phoenix the other night, you definitely noticed an equally unhinged Brotha’ standing behind him wearing a T-shirt that said “Trump & Republicans Are Not Racist.”
Was he a paid plant? (#45’s campaign is known to hire folks of color to give the illusion of diversity.) Is he an actor trying to get his fifteen minutes of fame? Or is he an actual person who just needs more Black friends in his life?
His name is “Michael the Black Man”: But he is also known as Michael Symonette, Maurice Woodside and Mikael Israel. But for real: Who has this many aliases?
He was charged with murder in the early 1990s: But as the WaPo noted, he was later acquitted on conspiracy to commit two murders. He also has a pretty impressive rap sheet that includes arrests for racketeering, firebombing, conspiracy in 14 murders, and grand theft auto. But like his past murder charges, none of these charges stuck either, the Huff Post points out.
He used to be in a Black supremacist cult: We didn’t know even know these existed, but apparently Michael was running with a pretty violent crew called the Temple of Love. Its leader, Yahweh ben Yahweh (formerly known as Hulon Mitchell Jr.), was later sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for conspiring to commit murder.
He referred to Former President Obama as “The Beast:”
(And we don’t think he means this in a good way) See after Yahweh went to jail, it seems that Michael and his former cult members started to change their views–which included having serious issues with Obama. Michael even got so paranoid that he claimed that the president tried to assassinate him. OK, bruh.
Oh, and he thinks Oprah is the “devil”: He doesn’t just hate on Obama, he also can’t stand Oprah Winfrey. He thinks she is the “devil.” And during the 2016 Presidential campaign, he said that Hillary Clinton was part of the KKK.
He’s got lots of pics of him with other high-profile GOP folks: The Huff Post pointed out that his FB page is riddled with pics of him posing with a number of high-profile Republican politicians and surrogates, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and the president’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr. There are also videos of him at a rally with Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) and celebrating with Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway.
Guess they don’t know about his past and problematic political views. LOL
His websites are nothing but insane conspiracy theories: If you’re not interested in clicking on his sites such as Gods2.com.–which we would understand–here’s the type of insane stuff he posts:
“Real KKK Slave Masters” are “CHEROKEE Indians (Hidden Babylonians).”
“ISIS AND HILLARY RACE WAR PLOT TO KILL ALL BLACK & WHITE WOMAN OF AMERICA WITH MS-13.”
“YAHWEH BEN YAHWEH Taught Us To Vote Republican & is Now VINDICATED.”
“BLACKS FOR TRUMP SUPPORTS SENATOR JEFF SESSIONS” (the same Sessions who once said the only thing wrong with the KKK is that smoked pot)
He REALLY loves Trump: Why? No clue, but he has been a fixture at many rallies the then-candidate and now president has hosted around the country. As the WaPo writes in Phoenix on Tuesday night, Michael smiled and mouthed to the President, “I love you!”
It’s so very clear that not all your skinfolk in your kinfolk.
BEAUTIES: What do you think?
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel Macron1 of 16
2. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource:Getty Images 2 of 16
3. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna6 of 16
7. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna7 of 16
8. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President Macron8 of 16
9. Rihanna with French press9 of 16
10. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard University10 of 16
11. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Rihanna Is Good With Kids12 of 16
13. She Shows All Kids Love13 of 16
14. Rihanna Plays With Ashad Khaled14 of 16
15. Rihanna For 202015 of 16
16. Rihanna For President16 of 16
Eight Things You Need To Know About That Strange Brotha Standing Behind Trump was originally published on hellobeautiful.com