Many people strongly desire success. Some even pray for it. If this is you, listen very closely. One of the most unrealized truths about success is that success carries weight. You MUST be physically, mentally and emotionally strong enough to carry the weight of success or else that which you desired most will crush you. The late rapper Biggie Smalls said it best, ‘More Money, More Problems’. Success draws attention to you and, depending on your level of success, equal amounts of compliments AND criticisms. Some are ready. Most aren’t. If you’re wondering why the success you desire is just outside your reach, it could be that God knows that you’re just not quite stable enough to handle it.
James 4:10 – Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!
2 of 12
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)
3 of 12
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!
4 of 12
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12
5 of 12
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!
6 of 12
7. The amazing @therealneale. #StJudeCelebrate pulled out all the stops tonight 👌👌
7 of 12
8. Headed to Memphis for #StJudeCelebrate w/ @thevedahoward
8 of 12
9. #DadChallengeATL Being there for your kids sometimes means bringing them with you
9 of 12
10. With Wess Morgan @ #praiseinthepark
10 of 12
11. Had an AWESOME time today on @praise1025 w/ @DrGloriaMorrow!
11 of 12
12 of 12
Continue reading Success Has Its Unintentional Baggage.