True growth demands that you make yourself comfortable with stepping up to opportunities that typically make you uncomfortable. It’s about acquiring thick enough skin to withstand all the ‘no’s’ until you get the ‘yes’ that will change your life forever. Do you really understand that? You are one ‘yes’ away from being in the position that you really want to be in life. But, in order to obtain the unusual, you have to be okay with the uncomfortable.
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!
2 of 6
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)
3 of 6
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!
4 of 6
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12
5 of 6
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!
6 of 6
Continue reading Stepping Up To What Makes You Uncomfortable.