It is better to seek to UNDERSTAND than to be UNDERSTOOD. Both are good. Understanding is better. It puts you in control. Some people may never understand you and there is always a frustration that comes with that.
2. One of the hardest, yet rewarding jobs you'll ever have is the job called YOU. Clock in and work on you DAILY!
2 of 6
3. Ok so like seriously, I tried to find a pic of my wife that looked 'motherly' for my Mothers Day tribute to her. In all of 'em she just looked so HOT. So my tribute to my wife is... *clears throat* Happy Mothers Day, 'Hot Mama' :)
3 of 6
4. In the studio w/ the AMAZING @jekalyncarr. #EyebrowMinistry!!!
4 of 6
5. Your words will never be respected until YOU respect their value. Be deliberate and specific. Mean what you say. Say what you mean. James 5:12
5 of 6
6. Love, Hip Hop & Holy Ghost! @iamkarlieredd thanks for stopping thru and saying hello!
6 of 6
Continue reading When It’s Better To Understand, Rather Than To Be Understood.