- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 14-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 20-25 ounces ravioli, fresh or frozen
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella
- fresh basil, to garnish, optional
Is It A Sin To Put Up A Christmas Tree?
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
When Your Man Gives You the "Silent Treatment," What Do You Do?
Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
White Cheddar Grits and Shrimp
Jekalyn Carr's 'Joyful Evening' at City Winery Recap [Photos]