Radio One Atlanta has raised $190,511 and counting during the Radio Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon!
You can still make a donation by calling 1-800-411-9898.
Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has changed the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
No family ever pays St. Jude for the care their child receives and, for every child treated at St. Jude, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude discoveries. The hospital has played a pivotal role in pushing U.S. pediatric cancer survival rates from 20 to 80 percent overall, and is the first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted to children. It is also a leader in the research and treatment of blood disorders and infectious diseases in children.
St. Jude was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, who believed that no child should die in the dawn of life.
- St. Jude Celebration Of Hope Weekend 2014
- Don’t Try It: Problematic Halloween Costumes You Should Never (Ever) Wear
- Show Your Sleeves in Fall’s Hottest Coat Trend
- Celebs Joining The Fight Against Ebola
- Church Leaders with Legal Problems
- Who Are The Hollywood Divas?
- Good Buys: Pretty Pink Purchases To Support Breast Cancer