Darlene McCoy is the founder of JENIMAC Camps and is sponsoring “What a Boy Wants” a themed camp for teenage girls ages 13-19. there will be a panel of young men that will be open to being interviewed by the girls so that they can discover what a boy really wants. This approach is to bring dialogue and understanding to the mindset of boys. If young ladies learn the way a boy thinks perhaps they would make better judgement on the things they do. Hosted by Darlene McCoy Moderated by Teenage psychologist and relationship Counselor Dr. Alduan Tartt. The event is absolutely Free and will be held at the CAJO Event Center in Jonesboro. Register for free right here.
- The Praise 102.5/102.9 Church Takeover! [CONTEST]
- Points Of Power By Yolanda Adams
- #ForeverFan Tweet & Meet with Forever Jones [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- Lecrae - "Life's Purpose" [VIDEO]
- Tamela & David Mann Wed – Again! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama Delivers 2013 Morehouse College Commencement Speech [PHOTOS & VIDEO]