True growth requires that you make yourself comfortable with stepping up to opportunities that typically make you uncomfortable. It’s about acquiring thick enough skin to withstand all the ‘no’s’ until you get the ‘yes’ that will change your life forever. Do you really understand that? You are one ‘yes’ away from being in the position that you really want to be in life. But that won’t happen until you get comfortable with doing the uncomfortable that God has shown you to achieve the unrestricted. It’s hard to be BIG when you are bound by LITTLE.
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- President Obama on Mandela’s Passing: "He No Longer Belongs to Us, He Belongs to the Ages" [VIDEO]
- Radio One Pays Tribute To Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Marvin Sapp Discusses Moving His Ministry to Atlanta & New Christmas Album [EXCLUSIVE]
- TBN Founder - Paul Crouch Has Passed
- "Preachers of L.A." Brunch Hosted by Darlene McCoy [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]