True growth requires that you make yourself comfortable with stepping up to opportunities that typically make you uncomfortable. It’s about acquiring thick enough skin to withstand all the ‘no’s’ until you get the ‘yes’ that will change your life forever. Do you really understand that? You are one ‘yes’ away from being in the position that you really want to be in life. But that won’t happen until you get comfortable with doing the uncomfortable that God has shown you to achieve the unrestricted. It’s hard to be BIG when you are bound by LITTLE.
- Donnie McClurkin Meet & Greet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bernice King to Surrender Martin Luther King Jr.'s Bible & Nobel Peace Prize
- Man Gives Homeless Man Winning Lottery Ticket…See What Happens Next [VIDEO]
- James Fortune “Live Through It” Album Release Concert [PHOTOS]
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Best & Worst Dressed: The 45th NAACP Image Awards [PHOTOS]