|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- Erica Campbell Explains Why Mary Mary Went Separate Ways [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Body Pulled Out of Lake Officially Identified As Marvin Sapp Stalker Teleka Patrick
- Uncle Reece - "I Can't Help Myself" ft. Jor'Dan Armstrong [MUSIC VIDEO]
- St. Jude Radiothon 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Atlanta Archbishop Apologizes for Building Himself $2.2 Million Mansion
- Man Gives Homeless Man Winning Lottery Ticket…See What Happens Next [VIDEO]
- James Fortune “Live Through It” Album Release Concert [PHOTOS]