|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- Donnie McClurkin Meet & Greet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bernice King to Surrender Martin Luther King Jr.'s Bible & Nobel Peace Prize
- Man Gives Homeless Man Winning Lottery Ticket…See What Happens Next [VIDEO]
- James Fortune “Live Through It” Album Release Concert [PHOTOS]
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Best & Worst Dressed: The 45th NAACP Image Awards [PHOTOS]