|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
Roland Martin and his panel of guess talk about examples of how people come to the aid of fatherless children. Nyesha Jones believes that God blessed her with the presence of her stepfather. Antonio Griffin has become a father to three children who are not his own — three. And Shaneé Moore, who grew up without her father, hoped all her life that the man she would marry would be in the image of her uncle.
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- President Obama on Mandela’s Passing: "He No Longer Belongs to Us, He Belongs to the Ages" [VIDEO]
- Radio One Pays Tribute To Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Marvin Sapp Discusses Moving His Ministry to Atlanta & New Christmas Album [EXCLUSIVE]
- TBN Founder - Paul Crouch Has Passed
- "Preachers of L.A." Brunch Hosted by Darlene McCoy [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]