|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Lecrae Lands First #1 Album on Billboard 200 with "Anomaly"
- Hawks Name Dominique Wilkins Special Advisor; Magic Says Danny Ferry Deserves Second Chance
- DeWayne Woods ft. Anthony Hamilton & Dave Hollister - "Friend of Mine" [NEW MUSIC]
- CONGRATS! Tyler Perry Is Expecting His First Child
- Marvin Sapp Still Dealing With Stalkers: Entertainment Report with @VedaHoward
- Praise in the Park 2014 [PHOTOS]