|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- President Obama on Mandela’s Passing: "He No Longer Belongs to Us, He Belongs to the Ages" [VIDEO]
- Radio One Pays Tribute To Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Marvin Sapp Discusses Moving His Ministry to Atlanta & New Christmas Album [EXCLUSIVE]
- TBN Founder - Paul Crouch Has Passed
- "Preachers of L.A." Brunch Hosted by Darlene McCoy [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]