|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- President Obama Delivers 2013 Morehouse College Commencement Speech [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- Lecrae - "Life's Purpose" [VIDEO]
- Points Of Power By Yolanda Adams
- Atlanta Police Attempting to Identify 2 Persons of Interest in Jerrick Jackson Slaying [VIDEO]
- Sweet Auburn Music Fest 2013 [PHOTOS]
- Tamela & David Mann Wed – Again! [PHOTOS]