|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Donnie McClurkin Meet & Greet [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bernice King to Surrender Martin Luther King Jr.'s Bible & Nobel Peace Prize
- Man Gives Homeless Man Winning Lottery Ticket…See What Happens Next [VIDEO]
- James Fortune “Live Through It” Album Release Concert [PHOTOS]
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Best & Worst Dressed: The 45th NAACP Image Awards [PHOTOS]