|Roland Martin and Washington Watch traveled to the Potter’s House to discuss the importance of fathers in the African-American community.
In this segment of the show Roland and his panel of guest talk about the effects of growing up without a father and if the women on the panel had problems in their relationships with men as a result of not growing up with a father.
- Erica Campbell Explains Why Mary Mary Went Separate Ways [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Body Pulled Out of Lake Officially Identified As Marvin Sapp Stalker Teleka Patrick
- Uncle Reece - "I Can't Help Myself" ft. Jor'Dan Armstrong [MUSIC VIDEO]
- St. Jude Radiothon 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Atlanta Archbishop Apologizes for Building Himself $2.2 Million Mansion
- Man Gives Homeless Man Winning Lottery Ticket…See What Happens Next [VIDEO]
- James Fortune “Live Through It” Album Release Concert [PHOTOS]