|It was amazing this week to listen to conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity and Brent Bozell make these crazy comments comparing the criticism of Herman Cain and sex harassment allegations to lynching. What was more offensive was to listen to them to say that, oh, somehow, here are attacks on black conservatives solely because they are Black.
Here’s the reality. I know many Black conservatives. I know many black liberals, and what you often find is you find arguments and disagreements as relates to their views – not the question of whether they’re black.
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95
- President Obama on Mandela’s Passing: "He No Longer Belongs to Us, He Belongs to the Ages" [VIDEO]
- Radio One Pays Tribute To Nelson Mandela [VIDEO]
- Marvin Sapp Discusses Moving His Ministry to Atlanta & New Christmas Album [EXCLUSIVE]
- TBN Founder - Paul Crouch Has Passed
- "Preachers of L.A." Brunch Hosted by Darlene McCoy [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]