|It was amazing this week to listen to conservatives like Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity and Brent Bozell make these crazy comments comparing the criticism of Herman Cain and sex harassment allegations to lynching. What was more offensive was to listen to them to say that, oh, somehow, here are attacks on black conservatives solely because they are Black.
Here’s the reality. I know many Black conservatives. I know many black liberals, and what you often find is you find arguments and disagreements as relates to their views – not the question of whether they’re black.
- Erica Campbell Explains Why Mary Mary Went Separate Ways [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Body Pulled Out of Lake Officially Identified As Marvin Sapp Stalker Teleka Patrick
- Uncle Reece - "I Can't Help Myself" ft. Jor'Dan Armstrong [MUSIC VIDEO]
- St. Jude Radiothon 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Atlanta Archbishop Apologizes for Building Himself $2.2 Million Mansion
- Man Gives Homeless Man Winning Lottery Ticket…See What Happens Next [VIDEO]
- James Fortune “Live Through It” Album Release Concert [PHOTOS]